Senior Account Executive
Crisis Communications and Reputation Management
Employee Status: Full-Time
Resolute Strategic Services, an elite risk advisory firm, seeks a Senior Account Executive to support the firm’s CyberStrategies group in assisting clients with strategic and crisis communications and reputation management services. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a talented crisis professional to learn about the role of communications before, during and after significant cyber incidents. Our elite team is comprised of the world’s foremost experts in security, regulatory, political and reputation risk management with decades of public and private sector experience.
Senior Account Executives provide support across client teams, under the direction of our senior executives. The ideal candidate for this full-time position possesses strong skills across strategic and crisis communications, reputation management, media relations, digital/social media engagement and project management. Previous experience working on cybersecurity, data privacy, technology, personnel security and/or physical security issues a plus.
Our ideal candidate is a talented, performance-driven individual who will excel as a member of a dynamic team and fast-paced work environment. Candidates must be hard-working, detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects with strong research skills, strategic writing, critical thinking and comprehension abilities. Growth opportunities within the firm are achieved by those candidates displaying excellent performance across communications and public affairs skills set.
Flexible schedule is required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience is preferred is preferred through public relations, public affairs, government relations, corporate relations, strategic communications, political or issue-based campaigns or media
- Familiarity with crisis communications, issue management and crisis communications preparedness programs
- Strategic writing skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Strong research skills
- Working knowledge of media – print, digital, social
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, with corresponding internships: Communications, Public Affairs, Government Affairs, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising
Please send a cover letter, resume and samples of your work, including past projects and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resolute Public Affairs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. Resolute Public Affairs expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.